Sponsorship Support Appreciated
Three Generations creating Valentine's Day Cards Together
Certificate of Appreciation to ACS from ChalleNGe Academy
2013 Instructors Training Course Graduates
Halloween Relay - ACS Staff
The Army Family Covenant
...The sacrifices made by our Soldiers and Families every day.
...The strength of our Nation comes from the strength of our Soldiers and their Families.
We are committed to...
...Keeping faith with our Soldiers, their Families, our wounded, and our Survivors.
...Maintaining the support that Soldiers and Families deserve.
...Building a partnership with Soldiers and Families that enhances their strength and resilience.
We are committed to improving Soldier and Family readiness by:
- Continuing to build resiliency through strengthened Soldier and Family programs that are simple and easier to access
- Maintaining accessibility and quality of healthcare
- Sustaining high-quality Soldiers and Families
- Maintaining excellence in school support, youth services, and child care
- Promoting education and employment opportunities for Family members
- Sustaining recreation, travel and quality of opportunities for Single Soldiers
- Joining forces with communities to inspire support for Soldiers and Families