Pine View Campground on Fort McCoy is open to the public. Stay with us year round and discover the outdoors and scenic Fort McCoy. Pine View offeres all the conveniences in a clean, pleasant campground.
|Paintball and Laser Tag||Volleyball Courts|
|Shooting Range-Guns & Archery||Basketball Courts|
|9 Hole Disc Course||Bean Bag Toss|
|Swimming Beach||Ladder Golf Game|
|Biking Trails||Washer Toss Game|
|Hiking Trails - Click here for Map||Playgrounds|
We accept Online Reservations!
To get your account (user name and password) set up, please call 800-531-4703 or 608-388-3517 or email the campground. Once your account is set up, you can make reservations, reprint receipts, reserve equimpment to checkout and more. After you receive your username and password, please logon to https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac/mccoyrectrac.html When making reservations via the web, the full 100% payment is required at the time of the reservation. For phone reservations, a depoist of 50% is requiared at the time of making a reservation. Full payment must be received within 10 days OF MAKING A RESERVATION or site will be released. If a cancellation is needed you must cancel 7 days prior to your reservation and a rain check will be issued. Rain checks are a one-time use and cannot be transferred to another household. No Refunds will be given. Rain checks will be good for one year. For a complete listing of rules, please see the "Rules and Regulations link above.
Military Reserved Sites
To proved for Active Duty military and their immediate families who cannot pre-arrange reservations due to mission requirements, ten sites (full hookup and electricity only) are reserved each week for Active Duty military. Each Friday the sites not already reserved for the weekend are open to anyone on a first come/first serve basis. Trailer rentals are also avaliable for these sites. Reservation & Cancellation Policy
2013 Weekend Activities
|May 24-27||Pirates of the Caribbean|
|May 31-June 1||"Battle of the Mud" Run - Click here for more information.|
|June 7-8||Fish and Fun|
|June 14-15||Mother Nature's Makeover|
|June 21-22||50's Flashback Car Show|
|June 28-29||Kids on Wheels|
|July 5-6||Fun on the 4th|
|July 12-13||Family Fun Day|
|July 19-20||Christmas in July|
|July 26-27||Beach Bum|
|August 2-3||Haunted Trails|
|August 9-10||Dog Days of Summer|
|August 23-24||Western Wing Out|
|August 30-31||Sportsman's Days|
Group Wristband Special:
For groups of 25 or more, purchase a daily wristband for only $10 Military/DoD Civilian and $15 General Public each and you can mini golf, paddle boat, canoe or kayak as much as you want! It's a great deal!
|Camp Store||Sell WI State Fishing and Hunting Licenses|
|Recreational Equipment Checkout||Sell Fort McCoy Fishing Licenses|
|Picnic Shelters with Grills and Picnic Tables||Laundry Facilities|
|Storage Lots||Hot Showers|
|LP Fill Station||Flush Toilets|
For a printable rate card, please click here.
|April 16 - October 14||Off Season October 15 - April 15|
|Rates are listed as Mil & DoD / General Public|
|Camper on Site||$85/$95||$100/$110||$540/$600||$2,160/$2,400||$85/$95||$510/$570||$2,040/$2,280|
Cabin 5 Sheet
|LC1 & LC2
Cabin 1-2 Sheet
|Duplex A & B||$85/$105||$100/$120||$540/$660||$2,160/$2,640||$85/$105||$510/$630||$2,040/$2,520|
|LC3 & LC4
Cabin 3-4 Sheet
|Duplex and Lakeside cabins only are equipped with a full kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, pots/pans, dishes, table and chairs), living room, TV w/cable, private bathroom, bed linens, bath towels and washcloths, and air conditioning/heat.|
|Pavillion Picnic Shelter||$50/$60||$50/$60|
|18 Hole Mini Golf||$4/$5||$4/$5|
|Paddle Boats||$4/$5 Hourly||$4/$5 Hourly|
|Canoes||$4/$5 Hourly||$4/$5 Hourly|
- A deposit of 50% is required at the time of making a reservation. Full payment must be received within 10 days OF MAKING A RESERVATION or site will be released. If a cancellation is needed you must cancel 7 days prior to your reservation and a rain check will be issued. Rain checks are a one-time use and cannot be transferred to another household. No Refunds will be given. Rain checks will be good for one year.
- Must be 18 years of age to rent a campsite or any rental units.
- All rental units are NON SMOKING.
- Check-in time is 12 noon for campsites and 2 pm for all rental units.
- Check-out time is 11 am for campsites and rental units. Please inform office of check out.
- Limit of one camping unit per site and must be placed on the campsite pad. EXCEPTION: One small tent for children under 18 years of age and placed within ten feet of site pad will be allowed.
- We reserve the right to relocate reserved sites.
- Two vehicles per site. Guests MUST park their vehicles in the designated parking areas. Vehicles are not permitted to park on the grass.
- Pets are welcome, but please keep them on a leash at all times. DO NOT leave them unattended, barking, or disturbing other campers. Please dispose of pet droppings in a trash receptacle. PETS are NOT allowed in the RENTAL UNITS.
- Garbage pick up will be daily at 9 am. After that garbage disposal will be the camper’s responsibility. Please DO NOT leave your garbage sit as animals may make a mess of it.
- Please observe the 10 M.P.H. speed limit.
- Fires are permitted in fire rings. Please do not move fire rings. The fire rings are for campfires, not burning garbage. Campfires must be attended at all times.
- Only use our installed grills for open fires.
- Children under 12 should NOT be left unattended.
- DO NOT destroy trees or shrubbery.
- All groups MUST observe quiet time from 11pm to 8am. The picnic area is the only authorized area to host parties or large gatherings. Picnic area closes at midnight.
- Portable restrooms, super cookers, or large frame canopies are allowed only in the picnic areas.
- Swimming is only permitted in the designated swimming area. SWIMMING OR WADING IN TROUT FALLS IS PROHIBITED.
- Discharging of firearms, paintball guns, or fireworks is NOT permitted.
- When hunting or fishing, a Wisconsin License and a Fort McCoy permit are required.
- After cleaning fish or game place all refuse in a garbage receptacle.
- To protect our wildlife and beautiful forest, please refrain from smoking and littering along our trails.
- It is Fort McCoy regulation that bikers, roller bladders, and skateboarders wear a helmet at ALL times.
Golf Carts, ATV’S, and any motorized vehicle that is not licensed are NOT permitted on Fort McCoy or in the campground.Please abide by all rules and regulations for a safe campground. Enjoy your stay and come visit us again.