Pine View Campground on Fort McCoy is open to the public. Stay with us year round and discover the outdoors and scenic Fort McCoy. Pine View offers all the conveniences in a clean, pleasant campground.
|Paintball and Laser Tag||Volleyball Courts|
|Shooting Range-Guns & Archery||Basketball Courts|
|9 Hole Disc Course||Bean Bag Toss|
|Swimming Beach (open Memorial Day-Labor Day)||Ladder Golf Game|
|Biking Trails||Washer Toss Game|
|Hiking Trails - Click here for Map||Playgrounds|
To view the Campground Map please click here
We accept Online Reservations!
Military Reserved Sites
To provide for Active Duty military and their immediate Families who cannot pre-arrange reservations due to mission requirements, ten sites (full hookup and electricity only) are reserved each week for Active Duty military. Each Friday the sites not already reserved for the weekend are open to anyone on a first come/first serve basis. Trailer rentals are also avaliable for these sites.
We are accepting reservations through 2015.
2015 Weekend Activities
Group Wristband Special:
For groups of 25 or more, purchase a daily wristband for only $10 Military/DoD Civilian and $15 General Public each and you can mini golf, paddle boat, canoe or kayak as much as you want! It's a great deal!
|Camp Store||WI State Fishing and Hunting Licenses|
|Recreational Equipment Checkout||Fort McCoy Fishing and Hunting Licenses|
|Picnic Shelters with Grills and Picnic Tables||Laundry Facilities|
|Storage Lots||Hot Showers|
|LP Fill Station||Flush Toilets|
|Cable TV||WIFI at Campground Store/Office|
|Accessible Fishing Dock||Ice and Firewood for Sale|
For a printable rate card, please click here.
|April 16 - October 14||Off Season October 15 - April 15|
|Rates are listed as Mil & DoD / General Public|
|On Site Camper||$85/$95||$100/$110||$540/$600||$2,160/$2,400||$85/$95||$510/$570||$2,040/$2,280|
Yurt Spec Sheet
|Duplex A or B
Duplex Spec Sheet
Cabin 5 Sheet
|LC1 & LC2
Cabin 1-2 Sheet
|LC3 & LC4
Cabin 3-4 Sheet
|Duplex and Lakeside cabins only are equipped with a full kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, pots/pans, dishes, table and chairs), living room, TV w/cable, private bathroom, bed linens, bath towels and washcloths, and air conditioning/heat.|
|Pavillion Picnic Shelter||$50/$60||$50/$60|
|18 Hole Mini Golf||$4/$5||$4/$5|
|Pedal Karts||$5 Hourly||$5 Hourly|
|Paddle Boats||$4/$5 Hourly||$4/$5 Hourly|
|Canoes||$4/$5 Hourly||$4/$5 Hourly|
Mailing Address: 1668 South J St, Fort McCoy, WI 54656
Physical Address: West J St, Fort McCoy, WI 54656
- Must be 18 years of age to rent a campsite or any rental units.
- All rental units are NON SMOKING.
- Check-in time is 12 noon for campsites and 2 pm for all rental units.
- Check-out time is 11 am for campsites and rental units. Please inform office of check out.
- Limit of one camping unit per site and must be placed on the campsite pad. EXCEPTION: One small tent for children under 18 years of age and placed within ten feet of site pad will be allowed.
- We reserve the right to relocate reserved sites.
- Two vehicles per site. Guests MUST park their vehicles in the designated parking areas. Vehicles are not permitted to park on the grass.
- Pets are welcome, but please keep them on a leash at all times. DO NOT leave them unattended, barking, or disturbing other campers. Please dispose of pet droppings in a trash receptacle. PETS are NOT allowed in the RENTAL UNITS.
- Garbage pick up will be daily at 9 am. After that garbage disposal will be the camper’s responsibility. Please DO NOT leave your garbage sit as animals may make a mess of it.
- Please observe the 10 M.P.H. speed limit.
- Fires are permitted in fire rings. Please do not move fire rings. The fire rings are for campfires, not burning garbage. Campfires must be attended at all times.
- Only use our installed grills for open fires.
- Children under 12 should NOT be left unattended.
- DO NOT destroy trees or shrubbery.
- All groups MUST observe quiet time from 11pm to 8am. The picnic area is the only authorized area to host parties or large gatherings. Picnic area closes at midnight.
- Portable restrooms, super cookers, or large frame canopies are allowed only in the picnic areas.
- Swimming is only permitted in the designated swimming area. SWIMMING OR WADING IN TROUT FALLS IS PROHIBITED.
- Discharging of firearms, paintball guns, or fireworks is NOT permitted.
- When hunting or fishing, a Wisconsin License and a Fort McCoy permit are required.
- After cleaning fish or game place all refuse in a garbage receptacle.
- To protect our wildlife and beautiful forest, please refrain from smoking and littering along our trails.
- It is Fort McCoy regulation that bikers, roller bladders, and skateboarders wear a helmet at ALL times.
Golf Carts, ATV’S, and any motorized vehicle that is not licensed are NOT permitted on Fort McCoy or in the campground.Please abide by all rules and regulations for a safe campground. Enjoy your stay and come visit us again.